Cub Scout Uniform
We're sure many of you new to Cub Scouting have questions about the uniforms. Our pack committee and leaders encourage all the boys to have a complete Cub Scout uniform, but realize it's not always possible for every family to have the means to provide one.
As a pack, we would hope each boy would have at least:
- Class 'A' shirt with insignia
- Neckerchief and slide appropriate to rank
- Official web belt
The Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket. - **We recommend that you purchase a short sleeve shirt, with "room to grow."
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue dress pants, or blue jeans.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos emblem.
- Neckerchief- Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger Cubs, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Cub Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for Bear Cub Scouts, and plaid for Webelos. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that boys should wear. Packs should not make their own pack neckerchiefs.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- Cap (optional for our pack)—Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tiger Cubs; yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Cub Scouts; blue panel and bear emblem for Bear Cub Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
(From the Boy Scout Uniform Inspection Guide)
Scouts Official Placement of Insignia!
Scouters Official Placement of Insignia!
Class B Uniform
Class B Uniform is our Pack's T-shirt or any Cub Scout Camp T-shirt.
Pack T-Shirts are ordered through the Pack.